Here are a few teaching tools that you may find useful with your students.
Note: These files are in Adobe PDF format. If you do not already have Adobe Reader installed on your computer, click here for a free download.
Or download individual pages found in the above packet:
- Download a list of 4 educational, fun books about pumpkins.
- Download a pumpkin farm related word search.
- Download the answers to the above word search.
- Download a connect the dots pumpkin drawing.
- Download a sheet for children to draw a pumpkin, then draw it as a jack-o-lantern.
- Download a drawing sheet of apples & pumpkins where children count by type & color.
- Download a Happy Halloween poster to color.
- Download a sequencing chart, six stages of pumpkin plant growth.
- Download a pumpkin shell, "draw a funny face on your pumpkin."
- Download a "My Pumpkin Facts" sheet for children to record facts about their own pumpkin.
- Download a bean mosaic template of a basket of fall produce, with instructions.
- Download a short essay form: "Bishops Pumpkin Farm was fun because..."
- Download a recipe for Pumpkin Patch Pie.